BE THE TALK OF TOWN BY BECOMING A #SOCIALMEDIASTAR
The Social Media Star Award 2017
From breaking news to massive online networks, social media has certainly taken the world by storm. And if you’re participating in this year’s The 5-Min Video Challenge: Connecting Lives, you could well be our next Social Media Star – and stand a chance to walk away with US$ 3,000!
All you have to do is follow 3 simple steps:
- Upload a 30-seconds trailer of your entry onto your social media pages (Instagram, Facebook or YouTube).
- Hashtag #The5MinVideoChallenge, #Singtel, and #SocialMediaStar.
- Encourage your friends to like or follow your submission (more is better)!
The contest is open from now till 12 November 2017, and the winner whose trailer garners the most likes and shares on social media will be announced during the exclusive Gala Dinner featuring all local finalists.
Making the perfect trailer is no small feat. And beyond crushing a 5-min video down to just 30-seconds, a trailer is essentially taking the essence of your film and re-creating it into a mini story of its own; giving it life and a distillation of experience. In other words, originality.
With that said, do you have what it takes to become our next Social Media Star? Upload your film trailers and let’s find out!
Terms & Condition:
- This contest is only opened to participants who have submitted their entry to The 5-Min Video Challenge.
- The contest is only for trailers of the submission to The 5-Min Video Challenge. Any trailers of other videos will not be accepted. Any postings of the full videos will also not be accepted and may result in the disqualification of The 5-Min Video Challenge.
- You can post more than 1 trailer/post. The post like, and/or follows cannot be combined. They will be considered as separate entries.
- The 30-seconds trailer cannot be of a theme that promotes inadequate conducts such as sexism, violence, racism and homophobia.
- The organisers reserve the right to dismiss any videos deemed to have violated this cause.